Italian inspired, perfectly modernized
The Palais which was built in 1750 for the diplomat, minister, and field marshal Ignaz Felix Graf von Törring-Jettenbach, was the most magnificent aristocrats’ palace of the city. The magnificent arcades do not only shape the identity of the property but also that of the entire Opera square. However the historic façades are hiding a state of the art property with all comfort imaginable for living and working.
> to PALAIS